Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 14, 2015

I'm not sure what you'll make of this


Stephen Bray, with whom I shared an exhibition in Turkey last year recently shared his five top tips for creative photographers. In fact he addressed the piece to their spouses, but that's another story.

Not everyone will agree with what he writes. Even I am unsure about some of it, but he does provide food for thought, so I thought I would share the document with you.


Let me know what you think.

Best wishes,


The fee for our Bristol workshop is £160, with a reduction for early booking. Contact Colin Tracy UK 01305 889476 or, mobile 07874 910877 for full details.
    or email: colintracy66gmail.com

News Flash... Still places available on our Creative Mind retreat in June in Italy
Call Michael +39 3283535358

No comments:

Post a Comment